3D Printing Prototype Service
Our rapid 3D printing prototype service helps eliminate the time and expense that results from revisions later in the manufacturing process. Our service allows customers the ability to assess their prototypes and make modifications before committing to large production runs of their product.
It is vastly superior to traditional manual processes such as carving foam or forming clay. With our experience in 3D modeling and 3D printing, we are equipped to design and prepare files for printing that fit your needs and schedule.
Our printers use Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) technology, a form of additive manufacturing, to quickly produce a durable, tangible model of your components with minimal waste. A wide variety of filament materials and colors are available to best meet your durability and finished quality requirements.
Wide variety of colors and finished textures available. Multicolor printing available, color change between layers.
0.05mm – 0.3mm
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
STL, OBJ, 3MF, AMF, 3DS, IGES, STEP, and more. Can model from 2D dimensional drawings and convert non-standard 3D file types.
- PLA – Smooth finish, excellent detail, organic material.
- PETG – Stronger than PLA, excellent detail, impact-resistant.
- ABS – Tough, impact-resistant, moderate flexibility.
- Nylon – Durable, wear-resistant, less brittle than ABS or PLA.
- HIPS – Biodegradable, rigid, dissolvable in Limonene.
- Polycarbonate – Electrically insulating, heat-resistant, high tensile strength.
- TPU – Rubbery, flexible, abrasion-resistant.
- Fills – PLA filled with fine Woods, Bamboo, Stone, Ceramics, Metals, Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass, and more. Additives enhance strength, weight, finish, and other properties.
The Powerhouse of Printers
(3 Printers Available)
View the Prusa 3D Printing Handbook.
250 x 210 x 210mm (9.84 x 8.27 x 8.27in)
Heated Bed: 120°C
The Large Format King
400 x 400 x 450mm (15.75 x 15.75 x 17.72in)
Heated Bed: 100°C