LIQUID AND PROCESS NITROGEN SERVICES
When it comes to cryogenics, you’ll want the very best in consultation, installation, preventative maintenance and repair services – that’s what we offer. With a broad selection of LN2 bayonet adaptors, supply lines and N2 gaseous systems, we offer an unparalleled level of expertise in consultation, installation and maintenance with our nitrogen services.
Need a faster cooling rate in your environmental chamber? Liquid nitrogen (LN2) can be injected when the customer’s test profile requires a quick temperature change, usually with electronic components in the aerospace industry. Temperatures down to -180°C are reachable with liquid nitrogen. This is achieved by injecting LN2 through the chamber’s plenum, expanding into a gas. This rapid expansion absorbs heat, thus creating a cooling effect.
It is critical for your LN2 system to be vented outdoors. We are happy to assist with getting your chamber properly vented. If your environmental chamber is not currently equipped with a LN2 “Boost Cooling” system, we have the capabilities of installing a controlling solenoid, reprogramming your controller, and handling all piping for full boost cooling functionality.
LIQUID NITROGEN (LN2)
We offer Consultation, Installation, Preventative Maintenance, and Repair of Liquid Nitrogen Services such as:
- LN2 Bulk Tanks
- LN2 Bulk Tank Fill/Supply Lines
- LN2 Safety Shutoff Valves with Integrated Controls and Facility Alerts
- Vacuum-Jacketed Piping & Python Insulated Lines
- Cryogenic Switch-Over Systems
Consultation, Installation, Preventative Maintenance, and Repair of Process Nitrogen Services such as:
- Custom LN2 Bayonet Adaptors to Environmental Chambers
- LN2 Supply Lines to Process Equipment
- LN2 Supply Lines to Environmental Chambers
- Gaseous N2 Supply Lines to Process Equipment
- Gaseous N2 Supply Lines to Environmental Chambers For Condensation Control